jeudi 8 décembre 2011

Sunshine

And the day settles into dusk
And the twilight breathes heav’ly around us
And its lips are stained with desire
And I don’t think I can hold it off any longer

I don’t care if you’re black, black, black and blue.
because all I want is you,
I don’t care if you’ll be gone into the night,
because all I want is your light...


Oh, you are the sunshine, the sunshine to me, baby
Yes, you are the sunshine, the sunshine to me

Man in circles in an endless dark
looking, searching for a spark
I forgot my way or maybe was it found

You came into my life like a shivering dawn,
standing might in the horizon,
Begging to be touched, yet soon to be gone,
I reach for that which can't be held on...

Oh, you are the sunshine, the sunshine to me, baby
Yes, you are the sunshine, the sunshine to me

Aucun commentaire: