vendredi 3 juin 2011

Rain on Taipei

Right now the rain falls on Taipei. I know, because I read the news online.

All I can do from my corner of cyberspace
Is wishin' you’re doing fine

you and me, we
saw things differently.
but well I’ve wondered
didn't we see the same when we looked at each other?

If only we could’ve shut the world out.
Keep the rain from doing its drumming sound
Keep the sun from rising and going down
... yes, well I've wondered

But right now I ain't got no one to blame,
and it still feels the same


Things haven't worked out like you've desired
I get it - I have too, at times, grown tired
and dreamt of a world in Black and White
where you're either good or bad, wrong or right
But when I think again, I refrain
cauz in a world were one seens but angels and villains,
I think we would've missed each other out

you and me,
we saw things differently.
but well I’ve wondered
didn't we see the same when we looked at each other?
If only we could’ve shut the world out.
Keep the rain from doing its drumming sound
Keep the sun from rising and setting down
... yes, well I've wondered

But right now I ain't got no one to blame,
and it stilll feels the same

cauz now I realize

Albeit I've been taken by now some other place
by winds and sea
every night, it is your face, your face I see
when I close my eyes





Aucun commentaire: