jeudi 5 mai 2011

Heart Condition

I lost the smile I had in those old photographs
paraphrased the hurt for so many years
teen runaways in love bonded by fears
and childhood memories too real to mend
the hearts who used to dream of being free
are not stuck in a hole in the wall somewhere in New York City

if you quit quitting smoking, making all my clothes stink
I'd still love you
If you stay home though we're dirt poor, while I work at the Dollar Store
I'd still love you
If you steal from my wallet when you think I'm not looking, or too stoned to be caring
I'd still love you

still love you
I'd, still love you.

And if you lied saying you don't really think, the things you say when you drink
I'd still love you
And if I'm bleeding on the bedroom floor while you run to some whore
I still love you
And though while the teeth's showing, your smile's lacking, I can see in the bottom of your throat, cracking
the heart I've been seeking
So, I'd still love you

still love you
I'd still love you



I'd still run, run, run to it.
run, run, run to lit it.




(The dream I had this time was slightly different from the last.
I was on a beach with you, again, watching the time silently pass.
"Please don't freak out or anything, but, "Will You Marry Me?"" you asked,
"why would i freak out" "Because every time you fall asleep, you keep on falling in love with this four-words mask").

Aucun commentaire: