Did I ever tell you I once
Watched you in your slumber?
I sat on the bed next to you
And pretended you were my lover.
darkness is my ally
darkness is my predator .
Zoning out in the canvas facing me
its primary beauty, like a melody
delicate white skin glazing the pillow
under your soft purrs strands of hair billow
the depths of your chest to me went shuttered
At the lethal moment your eyes fluttered
was it worth it, the post-organic blitz
I can still taste that stolen kiss
So you leave, letting me here to believe
that you hate so passionately the friendship we achieved.
Put my heart and head in polar compartment
left alone cold in this austere apartment.
from here and now my eyes long for more
a little further than your bedroom door
for single memories they recede
even your scent makes them bleed
i cry on yearning, on that dreadful stealing,
On how i wanted the next to be willing.
speculation, procrastination, solitude
sigh defeat
to what's left of you on the sheets
How to forever banish all torture of that dream ?
will you be there at least the time for the requiem?
Open the door face first engulfed tight in arms unknown
A set of tears come even before words are shakily thrown
Telling me time has made amends
Telling me we can be friends again.
from here and now my eyes long for more
a little further than your bedroom door
for single memories they recede
even your scent...
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire