jeudi 5 mai 2011

Mosaical Memories

Carnal kiss, enveloped in the arms of a stranger,

proclaiming my love for the hundredth time this week


yearning for what I always wanted yet can never have back

so a bouquet of each passing flower will do

...to try, and grasp, the glimpse of a recurrence

Mosaical memories… slowly erasing the original image:

the shape of his lips shaking into oblivion;

The shadowed eyes like black holes from bullets in my head.

The twisted desire aflame with mischief...

so, let’s do this

so, let’s do this

so, let’s do this quick, and

don’t bother try breaking my heart, this matter’s already fixed.

don’t bother try breaking my heart, this matter’s already fixed.

Don’t bother, nuh uh.

I cry through the darkening night, alone, alone, alone. Alone…

You (what’s your name?), just hold me when it tries to take me away, okay?

When black liquorice dreams burn the room down,

I outline my pain

The shape of the next opened hand…

'Till I’ll breathe in the dusk, the entire world the colour of his eyes… again.

Will this ever end? Live a lie or die in truth, flip the coin.

The truth is…


Tonight,

I want to bleed my heart out onto the dishevelled pavement of a nameless street.

I want to bleed my heart out onto the dishevelled pavement of a nameless street.

I want to bleed my heart out onto the dishevelled pavement of a nameless street.

Aucun commentaire: