the TV turns into white noise,
something I can hear but can't really make out.
Like a baby stuck in a womb, waiting for arrival (of - Som . thing . else)
Eyes sewn open, as lost and desperate as a dream
Doll tossed- while in the public bus,
People don't know
that the girl given a red rose on Valentine's wants to cry
ah...
I let it go and drop the rain over your face
streaking your pale cheeks with deceit
torrents of torments
washing the heart of Nemesis.
watch my smile slip through your fingers, crumble in the cage of your hands
This sheltered life is a sheltered lie
I cry silent tears, you sing along
the music until the ambulance arrives
Music until the ambulance arrives (sheltered lie)
I let it go and drop the rain over your face
streaking your pale cheeks with deceit
torrents of torments
washing the heart of Nemesis.
Sitting alone facing the screen,
its promise crashes against a broken scream...
Happiness is as lost and as desperate as a dream.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire