Though I'm smiling, it still tastes the same
Off my tongue rolls the bitterness of that game
"Okay, let's call it raincheck, doesn't matter if you can't"
a chip on my shoulder asks me why do I need to carry this on, again?
what do I do to wipe off this pain masked by a frown?
What do I become when all the chips are down?
...It's called strangers,
a shapeless mass of passing greys
in the corners of your eyes
Walking in the streets of your city,
still unknown to me,
it never rains, it pours
Stuck in the craze and daze of days
Too busy
Fading out in the vain things that we prize
a life of raging passions, black and carmine
eating away at your sanity, feast or famine
There, you won't see me
Teary-eyed. Oh...I know this too well already.
I've held the two ends for too long
When I walk outside, I just know that the wind is mourning for humanity
hug my coat closer to my body -
'yeah, I'll deal with this later,...'
... but a heart of stone is so lighter.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire