I sink a little lower into my seat, wishing that we had tinted windows on this car. An old lady's watching me like I'm from outter space at the red light, again. I bet they are reflecting on the liquid striping down my face.
My efforts are burned at the stakes. Again, I bleed for my mistakes.
It's so easy to just write people off from your life.
It's so easy to just write people off from your life.
It's so easy to just write people off from your life.
Drive further than where the road will lead me, and in no time,
It's so easy to just write people off from your life.
It's so easy to just write people off from your life.
"It's so easy to just write people off from your life."
A litany sung by a voice in my head, not mine.
And the faces pass and are forgotten like the ever changing scenery.
On the long road to nothing more.
Slammed the door. Closed my eyes and floored it.
I wanted - I want - to get this over with.
"Where to?" though no dice,
a simpler life would sound nice.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire